Hotel & Resort Photographer
I’m a traveling photographer specializing in Hotel and Resort photography; for several years I worked with some the best name in the hospitality industry offering them a wide range of photography services, from a full shoot for a new property opening, to a one-off visit to capture of a renovated space.
I also collaborate with various booking portals and online travel agencies, to guarantee my customers a high quality standard with regard to the photographs i produce.
Hotel Photography Tips
There is no substitute for great photography: each scene is painstakingly staged, and meticulous attention goes into the post production of every image. Hotel photography should:
- Sell your property.
- Photos should be realistic and flatter your property.
- Guests want to see in detail the rooms they stay in, amenities such as pools, restaurants and more.
- Event planners are interested in seeing your meeting and ballrooms.
- Mood photos such as the famous sunset from your beach or restaurant should be included.
- Your would be guests want to imagine themselves in your hotel or resort, so pictures of couples enjoying dinner, having a massage and more can be included.
Why Choose To Work With Me
Because I can provide both high end photography and videography for your property.
With a career spanning over 10 years I consistently challenge myself to reach the most modern image languages and creative style; I bring my unique point of view for moods and perspectives to satisfy every type of clients. My style is editorial and magazine oriented; each time I strive to provide the client with UNIQUE images, with a mix of commercial and artistic vision which I put in all the fields from landscape to interiors, from lifestyle to portrait and food.