I was born in Rome in ’77 and here I still live and work as a Project Manager in the ICT field.
Thanks to my passion for travel, I have the opportunity to discover always new and wonderful places and come into contact with different cultures and different traditions. So far I have traveled to four continents, for a total of over 40 countries visited.
My first shots date back to the early 1990s when I learned the rudiments on exposure and composition thanks to my father’s passion for photography; after stopping for a few years, in 2009 I bought my first digital camera (a Nikon D3100) and since then I have tried to improve my images more and more by trying to create my own style, a signature, something that can transmit my vision of the world.
My photos are mostly landscapes, travel and street. I made several shootings with models and models, although this is not my reference genre, and I worked on commission for some clients producing photo shoots for their companies. In 2015 I founded Rome In RAW, an agency specialized in photographic walking tours of Rome.
Photography represents for me the best way (if not the only) to appreciate a scene, to experience a situation in its fullness right from the moment of shooting.
It might seem like a commonplace, but since I took photographs, I’ve learned to see and not just look.
Publications & Exhibits
- WePhoto B&W Volume 6
- CMAG – The Cinema Magazine
- Campo de’ Fiori Magazine
- “Fotografi per Cuore” Collective Exhibitions
- I hate my first name;
- One of my biggest dream is to travel around the world in a self-built van;
- I’m an only child;
- I’m a heavy smoker;
- I’m in love with my two cats;
- I consume an unhealthy amount of coffee everyday;
- I collect pins of the Hard Rock Café from every city I’ve visited. So far, I have more than 50;
- I plan to visit every country in Europe;
- I have an almost pathological attraction towards number six;