Hi, my name is Fulvio Cristallini and I am a Travel(ing) photographer
I am an Italy based professional photographer specialized in travel, landscape and commercial photography.
Thanks to my passion for travel, I have the opportunity to discover new and wonderful places and to get in touch with cultures and traditions very different from mine. So far I have traveled to four continents, with a total of over 40 countries visited.
My first shots date back to the early 1990s when I learned the rudiments on exposure and composition thanks to my father’s passion for photography; after stopping for a few years, in 2009 I bought my first digital camera (a Nikon D3100) and since then I have tried to improve my images more and more by trying to create my own style, a signature, something that can transmit my vision of the world. In 2015 I founded an agency specialized in photographic walking tours of Rome.
Some Of My Customers
Publications & Exhibits
- Live Social on Radio Roma Capitale (FM 93.00MHz)
- WePhoto B&W Volume 6
- CMAG – The Cinema Magazine
- Campo de’Fiori Magazine
- Fotografi per Cuore Collective Exhibition
- I hate my firts name;
- One of my biggest dream, is to travel around the world in a self-built van;
- I’m an only child;
- I’m a heavy smoker;
- I’m in love with my two cats;
- I consume an unhealthy amount of coffee everyday;
- I collect pins of the Hard Rock Cafè from every city i’ve visited. So far, i have more than 50;
- I plan to visit every country in Europe;
- I have an almost pathological attraction towards number six.